We’re Back, Baby!
We will be re-opening on Saturday, May 30th and resuming our normal business hours of M-Sa 10:00 am – 10:00 pm and Su 10:00 am – 5:00 pm. We will have a few new guidelines to follow to keep everyone safe, but we are officially back in action for shopping!
The Fine Print
We will be following state and local mandates and doing everything we can to provide a safe shopping environment for our customers. With that in mind, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines to help us provide a safe experience for everyone.
- Face masks (covering both nose and mouth) will be required when entering the store. We’ll be wearing ours!
- Please observe social distancing measures and stay 6 ft. away from other shoppers.
- We will be keeping the capacity of shoppers below 30 at a time. During high traffic times, we may need to limit entry as other shoppers are finishing. We ask that you limit your shopping time to around 15 minutes if possible to ensure that everyone gets a pleasant experience.
- Due to limited capacity at our card counters (two customers at a time) we ask that you send us a Facebook message or email to email@example.com with your list inquiries.
- Our game room is still closed and all events are currently suspended
Curbside Pickup is Still Available
Curbside pickup will still be available for your online and phone orders! Check our online inventory HERE or give us a call if you don’t see what you are looking for! We can take a credit card for your order over the phone!
Thanks to everyone for your support as we adapted during the shutdown. It will be great to see you all again live and in person!