Unopened/ Undamaged items may be returned with a sales receipt within 30 days for a full refund. Items that do not have a receipt may be exchanged for store credit.
We cannot take returns on the following items:
- Single Cards
- Collectible Card Game Products (opened or unopened)
- Used Games
- Clearance/ Sale Items
- Printed Materials/ Books
- Any product with opened or damaged packaging
In the event of defective/ missing items, we highly suggest that you contact the game’s manufacturer. Most companies will be more than happy to replace any missing or damaged pieces free of charge!
We are in a plaza that shares its parking lot with many other stores. If you are attending an event or plan on playing games at the store for a lengthy period of time, please use our side parking lot to the right of the store. This is especially important on weekends and during big events – our neighbors will appreciate being able to accommodate their customers, too!
Code of Conduct
At Millennium Games, we are 100% committed to providing a safe, fun environment, where folks of all stripes can come together and enjoy their hobbies. Help us keep our store this way by observing the following rules:
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, weapons, and offensive imagery are strictly prohibited. This includes being under the influence of drugs or alcohol while in the store.
- Violence of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- There is no smoking inside the store, including e-cigs and vaping.
- Refrain from using socially inappropriate, bullying, or hurtful language. If you’re not sure if something is appropriate, it probably isn’t.
- Have proper hygiene and wear appropriate attire.
- Theft and shoplifting will not be tolerated and will be strictly enforced.
- Do not take unpaid items into the Event Center.
- Do not buy or sell items in the store. While we strongly encourage trading, buying and selling within the store is not only bad form – it’s illegal.
- Remember that everyone is here to have fun. Be a good sport, clean up your mess, treat others with respect, and help us keep this store awesome!!
We are committed to a safe shopping environment for everyone. In accordance with state and local guidelines, all customers must have a face covering that covers both nose and mouth.
If you need other accommodations, you can shop our inventory online HERE or call us at 585-427-2190 to do an order over the phone. Contactless curbside pickup is available, too! Just give us a call when you get here and we will deliver your order right to you outside!
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in helping us keep our store a safe and welcoming environment for everyone!