The Ashurani dynasty was as short lived as it was cruel, known for its insights into the light – and the darkness. Key to their power was an artefact known as the Rod of Light and Darkness. Its touch could breathe life into dead things, or steal it away from that which lived. And guess what, the rod’s current whereabouts have been revealed! To students of the Eternal Night, this opportunity cannot be ignored! Its final resting place is said to be Lafarda’s Tower, situated in the are known to treasure-hunters as the Blasted Heath, where lightning rain burns flesh and shatters dreams.
Enter the wondrous world of Symbaroum! This starter set for the Symbaroum RPGs designed to let you and your friends experience treasure hunts and expeditions in the dark and mysterious forest of Davokar, featuring two ready-made adventure sites for you to explore and guidelines for creating your own treasure hunt adventures.
• A 64-page rulebook, introducing the game’s easy-to-lean and highly flexible ruleset along with its dark and mysterious game world.
• A 64-page adventure compendium, including two adventure locations for your players to explore and rules for designing adventures of your own.
• The Symbaroum Bright Davokar Dice Set, with all the dice you need for combat, problem-solving, and social challenges.
• A double-sided map, with one side depicting the game setting at large, and the other the treasure-hunters’ town of Thistle Hold.
• A second double-sided map, showing the main locations of the two pre-made adventure landscapes, meant to be used at the gaming table.
• Six character sheets, describing five readymade player characters and one mystical companion for you to play.