Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Santorini Greece 1000pc
EuroGraphics Santorini Greece 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 5″ x 14″ x 3.5″. Finished Puzzle Size: 13″ x 39″.
- According to Greek mythology, Santorini was a handful of dirt that Sea God Triton gave to the Argonauts. They named it Kallisti, the most beautiful one. In reality, the Archipelago used to be a large island with a sleeping volcano in the middle. At the end of the XV century the volcano suddenly woke up and a horrible eruption buried all local settlements under hot lava.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time
Only 1 left in stock