Officially licensed by the estate of Fred Saberhagen, this hardcover sourcebook offers everything you need to play DCC RPG campaigns in the world of the Empire of the East. Lead designer Jason Vey has adapted the world in a simple, clean style that is easy to integrate into your DCC game, and Harley Stroh provides one of the introductory adventures included inside. Presented with stunning cover art by Ian Miller, you will find inside:
- Rules for magic tailored to the post-apocalyptic fantasy setting of the Changeling Earth, including new spells and summonings to enrich any DCC campaign
- Character options for adventuring in this world
- A discussion of demons, elementals, and monsters, including stats for creatures compatible with any DCC and MCC campaign
- Lost technology of the Golden Age of Man, and its effect on the Changeling Earth
- Statistics for all of the major characters from the trilogy, also usable as NPCs in any DCC or MCC campaign
- Two short low-level adventures to start your campaign
- And more!